Hi just, louis.! I appreciate constructive feedback, yours, unfortunately, isn’t.
- I don’t claim knowing anything about Buddhism, if you’d read properly, you’d know that. Your claims don’t change anything about the fact that those quotes and the whole article is uplifting and motivational.
- I obviously didn’t mislead anyone but, as you can read in the majority of the comments, inspired quite a bunch of people, so my goal is achieved.
- And no, of course, I won’t stop posting articles like this, on the contrary, I’ll produce more of them because they obviously make people’s lives better.
- Well, if you have a problem with coaches in general, you might have a problem deep within yourself, so maybe…you should get a coach?
- Last but not least, another advice: instead of spreading negativity, stop reading articles you don’t agree with and instead focus on producing content that you find useful. That would make much more sense for the whole world because fortunately, everyone can choose what he wants to read, so why not focusing on serving people instead of spreading negative vibes?
- Yet, one more last thing: 10.8K claps don’t mean 10.8K people reading the story, fortunately, that number is much higher — you might want to read some of my articles about Medium, it would help you to understand the platform a little better.
All the best!